Why used Facebook Ads Campaign?

Running a successful campaign on Facebook employs many different tools and techniques. You can read about what makes a successful campaign here, but there are some things that you need to understand about what makes Facebook the next big thing and why you should be paying attention.
1) It’s Fun to be Young
 
The first thing an advertiser should understand about Facebook is its psychology. The entire world of Facebook revolves around “fun.” It may be a small word, but understanding what fun is to young people today is the key to creating a campaign that rocks on Facebook. “Fun” can be defined as a lot of thing surprise, achievement, collaboration, sensation.
In September 2010, Nike launched the Nike+ GPS application for runners. Nike took a solo exercise that may seem tedious and boring, and turned it right around to make it thrilling and collaborative. The Nike+ GPS application automatically detected the distance run and allowed users to share it with friends around the world.
2) Get Personal
 
Since Facebook is essentially an online social platform, you need to create very personal campaigns to penetrate into the mind-set of the people. Don’t be afraid to show the softer side of your brand to your customers. At the end of the day, they don’t want to be buying from a rich company or a brand name; they’re there to network with people and find someone with similar interests.
 
Engagement is crucial. Get involved in conversations. Only 95 percent of the companies respond to the feedback they receive from customers on Facebook! Be the other 5 percent and show them that you really share their interests.
“ Facebook brings people close and your
customers closer ”
 
3) Empower Your Customers
 
The best way to make your customers feel special is to give them control and autonomy. The more they realize that you are allowing them to make a difference, the more they will flock to your campaign. Don’t underestimate the power of doing good. Humanity isn’t dead; it’s just needs to be given a chance, and if your campaign can do that, you’ve nailed CSR and promotion all in one go.
 
Intel’s Progress through Processors campaign launched an application on Facebook through which users could link their own PCs and create a virtual super-computer to power the research work of scientists and researchers around the world. Collaboration has no limits when it comes to digital because everyone’s connected.
 
4) Timing and Spacing
Keep in mind that posting at the “right time” is necessary. Understand your customers’ behavior and find out when they are most likely to be active on Facebook. “PageLever’s seminal research on this topic revealed that the average page only reaches 7 percent of its fans daily.”
When you’re competing against posts from 600+ friends on your customer’s News Feed, timing could make all the difference in the world. Also, plan out how regularly you will post reminders about your campaign for your customers to see. Too many posts can nag them and too little can make them forget all about you amidst the crazy photos from that party last week!
 
5) A Picture Speaks…
You know the rest of the statement that follows, right? Adding big, crisp visuals to your posts acts like a flag flying high above the city skyline. It makes your posts more colorful and attractive.
Facebook’s research shows that photo albums, pictures, and videos increase engagement more than a 100%,

About the author

Leave a Reply