You can use it to search out and swipe your competitor’s keywords. If you are doing this for your own website, list the top five competitors websites in your niche or industry. Just do a Google search for your keywords and get the top 3-5 sites. Go to the new Google Keyword Planner (you need to […]
HOW TO USE GOOGLE KEYWORD PLANNER
- 6 easiest ways to monetize your content writing skills immediately
- Fiverr is flood of opportunities, anyone can make money online!
- Promote business and generate leads with MMS & SMS FREE
- Know how email marketing helps to grow small business
- Best eCommerce platform – Shopify, Try free!
- Want to create own website or blog!
- Amazon.in Associates – The web’s most popular and successful Affiliate Program
- Marketing Tips That Help Win Customers
- The Character Count Guide for Blog Post, Videos, Facebook, Twitter & More
- Business Advantages of Creating a LinkedIn Company Page